Castle View School gains accreditation for Excellent Parent Communication
Castle View School has been awarded the ‘Leading Parent Partnership Award’ for it’s exemplar communication between parents and the school.
Being awarded the LPPA shows that Castle View School:
- Supports parents as their children transition through or between schools.
- Includes all groups of parents in supporting their children's learning and developing their own learning.
- Takes steps to ensure that the school is a welcoming, communicative and friendly place for parents.
- Provides clear and accessible guidance to help parents support their children's learning and development.
- Provides clear guidance on the responsibilities of parents, school and pupils, and shares this information with parents as a key part of the induction process.
- Produces parent-friendly policies to establish effective home–school links.
You can read some highlights from the report here